The past four weeks have been a whirlwind. My family and I have moved from Missouri to Ohio, lived in a hotel for two weeks, and visited five states.
I’ve been so busy getting my new house in order that I’ve not been posting regularly. I enjoy blogging but had to prioritize my time. I’m sure you can relate. I get so focused and in the zone it’s tough to divert my attention. I’m learning to set daily goals and to take breaks. We’ve only been in our house seven days.
I’ve missed my expressions of gratitude post for the past two weeks so I decided to get back on track. Instead of posting on Wednesday, I’m posting on Monday. We can be grateful any day of the week we choose right? I’m grateful for many things recently, so here goes.
1. Our move from Missouri to Ohio was a success. We had a lot a of support including professional movers, and unpackers. So even though I want to COMPLAIN about how challenging this has been (poor me), I can’t help but redirect myself to the realization that I am blessed. I am thankful that I have a home.
2. I’m thankful for a beautiful home that more than fulfills our needs. We are looking forward to creating positive memories there.
3. I’m blessed to have a great friend who traveled from Atlanta to help me unpack and get settled in my new home. Her car broke down on the way but she still came anyway. She always has my back.
4. Another great friend showed up with coffee and breakfast treats in hand the day the movers arrived with our stuff. It’s great to have old friends in our new area.
5. I am grateful for new beginnings, and new opportunities.
6. I am thankful for safe travels over the past month. We’ve racked up the miles.
7. I am thankful that I realize the importance of pacing myself. It’s important to know your limits and to take care of yourself.
What are you thankful for?
Have a blessed day!
Peace and Blessings,